We strive to facilitate and provide:
1. A varied curriculum encompassing :
language & literacy (English & Mother Tongue)
music & movement
self & social awareness
art & crafts
indoor & outdoor movement activities
2. A stimulating and meaningful environment for children that encourages self-discovery and pride in personal achievements.
3. Learning through active exploration and interaction both with adults and with their peers;
4. Activities with increasing complexities and challenges as the children develop understanding of concepts and skills learnt;
5. Learning that inculcates Christian values to promote character development in children.
6. Opportunities to help children develop their character, integrity, self-esteem and positive feelings toward learning and living so that they become resilient.
7. Records of each child’s developmental progress, based on teachers’ observation;
8. A smooth transition from pre-school education to formal school education.
If your child is between the ages of 30 mths-6 yrs, they can register to be a part of our kindergarten.
Age 30 mths: Pre Nursery
Age 4: Nursery
Age 5: Kindergarten 1
Age 6: Kindergarten 2
The school operates from Monday to Friday:
for Pre-Nursery level
Session One: 8.00am to 10.30am
Session Two: 10.45am to 1.15pm
for Nursery, Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2 levels
Morning Session: 8.00am to 11.45am
Afternoon Session: 12.00pm to 3.30pm
for school office
School Days: 8.00am to 4.00pm
To enrol, please contact us at TEL 62575226 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Enrichment Courses
10B Jalan Jeruju Singapore 768443 Tel: 62575226 Email: email@example.com